Self Surfacing Flaking Rolls offered by us are made of best quality alloy iron. The Flaking Rolls manufactured by us are highly durable and performance oriented. These are found with different specifications. We are among the leading Industrial Flaking Rolls Manufacturers of India. Consequently, we are among the prominent Suppliers of Self Surfacing Flaking Rolls.
Filed Of Application
- In all oil and grease flaking roll systems and for all ranges of comminution where a high surface activity
of the milled stock on grounds of the surface-to-volume ratio is to be achieved and where relatively high
pressure and cutting forces (abradantforces) are exerted.
- As smooth rolls in oil milling, e.g. soybeans, sunflower seed, pea nuts, guar gum, rape, sesame coco, palm seed, etc.
- As smooth rolls for making cereals, (e.g. cornflakes, chips, rice flaking etc.) and for certain mixed provender's or constituents thereof.
- As smooth rolls in certain roller mills for processing tobacco, pastry and dough, chocolate, cocoa,
soap, varnish, and paints and pulverized pourable matter off all kind and for all application.
- Superior exposure and disintergration ofthe oil cells.
- Reduction of energy consumption.
- Constantly higher rate of feed.
- Improve extraction.
- Less or no edge spalling.
- No pitting.
- No Shell Spalling
- Uniform flake thickness.
- Extended servicing in tervals.
- Excellent and constant feeding capacity.
- Less grinding off with re paris.
- Elimination and I or considerable reduction of roller mill vibrations (Whether inherent with the individual system or caused by the foundation) and consequently reduction also of operational and structure borne noise and damage to the building.
- roll cooling may be dispensed with in a number of applications as -due to an improved roughness and or non skid property, less energy is required and less heating up occurs.
The efficiency of this special quality relies mainly on the above points that- to the benefit ofthe user - add up to considerable saving in the costs of the rolls (e.g. investment and the upkeep of fuctionability)
Ordering And Order Processing
The useful life and consequently, the efficiency of this by no means "cheap" though considering the quality good value roll depends mainly on the customers detailed description of the prospective working conditions.
A main point in this context is that, the better we, as the roll manufacturers are informed, the better will we be able to select and prepare the right roll material. The user may well consider the questionnaire to be a "chore". However, if he wishes to run his plant economically then every detail counts. Today, with system as advanced as they are, one can hardly reduce costs by just one lucky shot. It's the little things that count nowadays, and they can well be of decisive moments where it comes to holding one's own with the competitors.
Therefore every user should spend time and effort on formulating the specific conditions regarding this all-importanttool, the roll!
Our Roll Offer The Following Significant Characteristics :
- Produced as single or double poured castings according to specification and/or requirement.( double poured casting is preferable for high alloy qualities.)
- Bored through to uniform wall thickness.
- Steel journals shrunk in or bolted on depending on the type of roller mill.
- Stress rei ieved by heat treatment.
- Dynamically balanced.
- Outside diameter completely stone ground with max. 5 radial deviations (O.003in).
- AII surface shapes are feasible: cylindric, crowned chamfered edges, diameters tapered towards the barrel end and/or any and every individual curve.We supply rolls ready to be installed in all types of roller mills. We regenerate and repair rolls at short notice and a fair price. Our Technical staff is at your disposal for advising you on all problems of a technological and comminution - related nature.